The following references have been recommended by Pediatric Psycho-Oncology Professionals:
- Quick Reference for Pediatric Oncology Clinicians: The Psychiatric and Psychological Dimensions of Pediatric Cancer Symptom Management, edited by Lori Wiener, Maryland Pao, Anne Kazak, Mary Jo Kupst, Andrea Farkas Patenaude, and Jimme Holland (ASIN # 0978531914) 2009.
- Abstracts of the 9th Annual Conference of the American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS), 23-25 February 2012, Miami, Florida, USA
- Abstracts of the 43rd Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP), 28-30 October 2011, Auckland, New Zealand
- Abstracts of the 13th World Congress of Psycho-Oncology, 16-20 October 2011, Antalya, Turkey
- Abstracts of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology 24th Annual Meeting, 13-16 April 2011, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Abstracts of the 8th Annual Conference of the American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS), 17-19 Febrary 2011, Anaheim, California, USA
- Abstracts of the British Psychosocial Oncology Society 2009 Conference, 3-4 December 2009, Cardiff, Wales
- Abstracts of the IPOS 12th World Congress of Psycho-Oncology, 25-29 May 2010, Quebec, City, QC, Canada
- Abstracts of the 7th Annual Conference of the American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS), 18-21 February 2010, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
While we tried to include potentially useful resources, this website is not exhaustive. New and additional resources may be available. Please let us know if there is a resource you would like to be included.